Thursday, November 26, 2009

Faster Leonard is back in the blogosphere!

After a blogging hiatus, I am back with some info on upcoming episodes of Faster, Leonard Cohen, Die! Die!.

In the month of December, I will be counting down a variety of year-end lists, including my top Canadian picks of 2009, top local Saskatoon, SK picks of the past decade, and a big list of the top 50 Canadian albums of the 2000s!

I'll also be featuring picks from notable local and Canadian musicians & music critics. More info on that to come!

As I sift through the many great Canadian albums, I find myself with a renewed sense of pride towards our homegrown musical talent. Many of these albums will surely appear on best-of-the-decade lists all over the world, not just at home.

Feel free to post your own Canadian best-of lists here at the Faster Leonard blog.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you come back soon.

The Jay of Spades

1 comment:

  1. hey man, i really dug your top ten canadian albums on last thursdays show. i don't know about you but i'm really into best of 2000 music lists, even though i don't really agree with alot of them, but it defiantly expands my horizon of music i haven't listened to yet. i had never listened to the constantines album shine a light until i heard young lions on your show. im really starting to like those guys more and more. im pretty curious to hear or see your top 50 list of canadian albums because i think ill actually agree on or respect your list. later dude

    ReplyDelete